Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 53

Well, one thing that is true is that you do feel better, exhausted and your mind feels really good about yourself when you really move around.  Yesterday when I got home I immediately got changed and went out back to do some more yard work.  It was hard, at least for me, and I was sweating, which is good to do.  When I first went outside and saw what needed to get done, I immediately wanted to quit but I pushed forward.  This is something I don't normally do.  I will admit when it comes to times to really moving around, I will try my best to avoid.  But once I was done I really felt good, tired but good.  By the time I went to bed I was feeling all the bending over and pulling stuff around in my legs and arms.  Again I thought that I would be really sore, I am a bit but not as much as I thought I would be.  So with all that said, I am going to try to continue again today. Also too with this, the back yard is coming along.  Usually I leave stuff until the weekend to do.  But I actually thought,(wow I am finally thinking stuff through) that if I do a bit each day that I may get the project done even before the weekend.  So now I am going to try to plan small projects that I can try to achieve during the week.

Just finished my breakfast and now drinking my 40 ounces of fluid.

Getting real close to finishing my quarterly reports.  Also too I am now trying to plan some vacation time for me.....YEAH on that.....

Just loving this weather....

Until later..................

No comments:

Post a Comment