Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Need to be back in CONTROL

I am officially all over the place, not only with what I am eating but just about everything.  Not a pretty picture.  I am trying very hard to get in control.  One thing that I will admit, it seems that I have much better control when I am in work.  I have my packed breakfast and lunch with two small snacks.  It is always when I get home that does me in. 
I am hoping, (no strike that) I WILL take control of myself tonight.  I just need to tell myself I will watch and not just grab anything that is around.  Especially tonight because Hubby went and did a little food shopping yesterday while I was out running some errands.  Well to my surprise, he brought home three bags of sun chips.  I was so stunned.  Not so much he brought them (sun chips) home but three bags???   I asked him and he stated it was because they had a good sale going on.  I guess because of the holiday coming up.  Oh my, this is going to be great!!!! (not really).
But regardless, I am the one who should be in control.  It is not his problem but mine.  I must own up to it and stop complaining.
Until later………….

No comments:

Post a Comment