Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crazy day but staying focused

Ok I promised myself I would write something today.
Might not be much but it is still something.
As for yesterday, I really think I did pretty well.  I watch what I was eating, I really didn’t journal my food, but in my head I think I may have been around 1500 to 1600 in calories.
Also too last night I got my hair done, which it needed desperately.   And of course, what woman doesn’t feel better about themselves, especially when the hair is looking mighty nice.

So far with today, I am trying to stay on track.  Breakfast and lunch is on target.  I am even getting the water in as did before.  Just going a bit crazy right now with work.  Seems everyone just wants a piece of me.  Whew, believe me I can’t wait until it is four o’clock, which is the time to go home.

One thing I am looking forward to is that I am meeting a dear friend after work for a drink.   I already know that I am staying away from my usual amaretto and will order vodka and cranberry.   I still can’t get used to gin and tonic, which many say is very low calorie.  Maybe someday I will get there.

Ok need to run, again.

Until later…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment