Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 244 Faith will keep me going

Now that it has been several days, I have finally calmed down with the surgery idea.  Even yesterday I was still upset but I need to move on.  Hubby too is getting better.  I still have to tell the kids; hopefully I will be able to this coming weekend.
Also too yesterday I called the doctor’s office to get the name of what I have or so call have and the nurse was talking to the doctor right there and they both spelled it out for me and it is “dermatopathic lymphadenopathy”.  It sure is a mouthful.  Now of course I looked it up all over the internet and yes it can be frighten.  But even the doctors stated don’t believe everything that you read.  Easier said than done.  But she did state that she truly believes this is my case and having the surgery well, she said she wants to prove them wrong.  I guess to prove them wrong meaning about having breast cancer.  I certainly hope she is right. 
Tonight is TOPS and I am finally going back.  If anything I will tell the ladies that I am having some health issues only because first, surgery is scheduled on a Thursday plus I have no idea about how much time I need to recoup.  I guess I may find this out tomorrow when I meet with the anesthesiologist.  I hope I can get more answer too.
I made last night a friend’s protein bars recipe but I made it this time with pumpkin.  They looked good and smelled good.  Tonight at TOPS the ladies are having a Halloween party after the meeting.  Here at work they had a pumpkin sale and I bought two.  On Tuesday night I got the entire pumpkin cook and cooled.  I think I got about 10 cups of pumpkin, so I am hoping to make some low calorie pumpkin cake cheese rolls.  These I can freeze so I can have them for the holidays. 
I am trying to get my head back into the game and just keep going each day.
I read one of the blogs that I follow and she wrote about hope yesterday.  Boy oh boy she really hit it home with me.  Sometimes I actually believe, no I DO believe that God wants me to see, read and hear this.  I feel he is reaching out to me and just comforting me.  I am grateful that he has sent me to her to read her story and how she is overcoming all this obstacles.  Also too there is another woman, who I adore who I have known for a long time, she too has been through the ringer and today she shines.  Don’t get me wrong they still have their ups and downs but how they pull through it, well it is more than amazing.  I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
Thank you Lord…………

No comments:

Post a Comment