Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving onward


Day two went well.  Still journaling my food intake.  I am now reading other blogs and read today about water.  I know all about water and how much you should drink.  As of now I have drank over 80 ounces of fluid.  Not all water, some was tea.  Now maybe some people would not count it but I certainly am.  On that note I did forget a bit about water and constipation.  Well it certainly worked today.  I know too much information but I need to state that.  I will admit I am feeling really good.  I just hope and pray that I will continue.  I just need to stay focused on one day at a time.  I couldn’t be happier that hubby is really supporting me this time around.  I hope that it last a lot longer that it has in the past.  Probably with me seeing the doctor last week in regards about my knee has really hit home in regards about my health.  Seems that my left knee is totally shot.  I no longer have any cartilage left and I am walking bone on bone.  Doctor said that I will need a full knee replacement.  He and his assistant both stated that they are amazed of how I can still walk.  I still am walking but believe me it certainly hurts a lot.  So anyway, the doctor gave me cortisone shot in the knee.  I will admit it has helped a lot.  I kind of fear of it wearing off and I will be right back I was before.  Now with the knee not hurting so much, I also was diagnosed with bursitis in my right hip.  Doctor gave me a shot there also but it doesn’t seem to have helped much.  Now I am waiting for the office to call to tell me the medicine has come in.  Once it does I will go and get another shot of this so called gel injection.  This is a three shot processed.  Once every two weeks.  This gel is supposed to lubricant and put some cushion in the knee to avoid continuing the bone on bone pressure.  Ah the wonderful stages of getting older. 



Anyway getting back to the weight.  I have so far digested 1,055 calories.  So I do have some room for 100 calorie popcorn, as I will watch the biggest loser.  One of the few favorite television shows.  This is one area that I know that I need to work on and try to seek deep down my feelings of why I have such an urge to eat as I watch TV.  I know that this is all going to be life changing.  Changing many things that others may not know about me but I do.  I need many changes that will improve my life and my health. 



Ah……something to investigate further.



Until later…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment