Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tis a good day


Today was a good day. Got up early and went to church, felt good to have some time with God. Then headed home, said good-bye to hubby as he walked out the door for work. Then I started with all the cooking plans that I had planned. So all in all it was a very good day. Started out by making some home made chicken soup with escarole. Now I have plenty for the week and very low calorie too. Then proceeded to make the banana and peanut butter protein bars, ( hubby seems to be getting hooked on these). Then afterwards made some low calorie banana bread, obviously we have plenty of bananas. Then finished off with making a low calorie and low fat chicken pot pie. Now with finishing off dinner and the verdict is good. Seems that this recipe is going to be a keeper. Also I have tracked my entire food intake with My Fitness Pal. I am hoping that this Thursday will be a good weigh in. Now to look at other bloggers and see how they are doing....until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment