Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting started

Wow…..where do I begin???   Well if anything at least I got this blog thing working…I guess it is right.  Now to hope and pray that I can move forward with all my emotions and hopefully a good healthy way to a new me.  If that makes any sense. 

Well a little about me.  I am married with two wonderful grown children.  A son who is 28 and doing very well on his own.  A daughter at 23 engaged and living with her fiancé in their new house and also doing very well.  I am so very proud of the both of them.

So now at my new stage of life, living with dear hubby.  We joke with our friends about how we couldn’t wait to become DINKS (double income no kids).  Well we are there now.  Even though we are trying to save money for our daughters wedding.

Now I just want to become healthier.  More conscious about us.  Trying to create and find new recipes that hubby and I would like.  But most important I am really trying to lose a lot of weight.  I have been overweight my entire life.  I couldn’t and really don’t know what it is like to be at a normal weight. 

My entire life I have always heard the usual phase, you have such a pretty face, if you would only lose some weight.  Oh another one I heard was you are such the life of the party, you are so much fun to be with.  I know people are just being kind, giving you encouragement or other types of compliments about you but not really saying anything about how you look.

Anyhow I am going to try to write my feelings on this blog and also my weight progress.
Going to need some time to figure this all out, meaning the blog thing.

If anything this is day one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment