Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Getting back to normal

Trying to read everyone’s post but a bit hard right now.

Work is quite demanding right now and by the time I get home, well, I am tired.  

If anything, now that the holidays are over, everything is put away and all is back to normal, well I am finally back on track.   The holidays have done me in plus with worrying with many issues.  I know, these are just excuses but …..they are excuses.

Now I am just trying to look forward.  Tomorrow is weigh in at TOPS.  

Also I caved in and bought a scale.  Something that I haven’t had in a long time.  So many people have told me to not weigh in everyday but I have decided to do it again.

I felt better knowing how I was doing day to day.  Some people have told me that I was obsessed but I don’t think so.  Anyhow this is what I want to do and I am doing it.

Tis time to head to bed.

Until later…………….

2 comments:

  1. I'd weigh too. No matter what, at least you know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to read your words! I've missed you :) I have to say that I am ready for all the holidays to be over myself...lol I just cut up and put in the freezer the last of the birthday cake. You have had so much going on. You have done so awesome:)

    ReplyDelete