Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back again ???

Well that commitment certainly didn’t last long in regards about journaling. My days have been swiftly passing by. But I do have fantastic news, I am going to be a Grandma, actually I would like to be called Mom Mom. I am so excited. In my circle of very, very dear friends, actually including me there are five of us, well two of my sweet friends and I are all going to be grandparents this year. Actually one of my friends is throwing a baby shower for her daughter in law next week. Can’t wait, it is going to be beautiful. With all these babies on the way, I have been crocheting my little heart out. So far I have three baby blankets done, with booties, plus baby bonnets. Now I am on my second baby sweater. I will admit I am very proud of myself, because I have always only made afghans and have made nothing else, so this is definitely a challenge. OMG…they are so cute. I can’t wait to dress my little pumpkin. As for my two friends, they know already that their children are having a girl, as for my son and daughter in law; they have decided not to find out the sex of the baby until he/she is born. I am truly happy about that, that is one of the exciting news when the baby is born. But I will admit, with all this revealing the sex before, well going shopping not knowing the sex is really hard. Not much is out there for neutral colors. But I am trying to find things, which believe me I have found some already. And they are so CUTE. Now getting back to my eating habits, well they certainly have not been the best. Just about every day I wake up telling and reassuring myself that I will try to do my best. Meaning to eat healthy and not to go overboard. I also will admit being on a daily routine, such as going to work, etc. I am pretty decent with it. My downfall is the weekends, being home most of the time alone because hubby works weekends. That is a gray area for sure. As for exercising, in my mind I have great thoughts but my actions are weak and faulty. This area I sometimes feel lost. So with all of that, I am re-committing to at least post a couple times during the week, even if I don’t have much to say, to post something. Until later……………

No comments:

Post a Comment