Friday, February 13, 2015

Baby it is COLD outside

Oh my goodness, it is more than bitter cold out there. It is downright double freezing. I can’t remember the last time it was this cold, plus the weather channel is saying it is going to get even colder by Sunday. If anything my heart hurts for the people in Boston with all that snow and they are expecting more. Ah just counting the days until spring. Well I will admit I was a bit surprised at TOPS last night. I managed to lose one pound. Yeah me but unfortunately I did not keep up with the challenge. I did break down and had some M & M’s. Our challenge is to not eat any junk food. Meaning cookies, cakes, ice cream and chocolate. But I will do my best to continue to try for the rest of the month. Well needing to get back to work. Until later…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment