Thursday, March 17, 2016

Time is flying

Wow the time is flying by.  
This past Sunday I had a baby shower for my daughter and son-in-law.  Yes, it was a Jack n Jill baby shower.  We had a total of 90 guests.  Plus they did the revealing too, and we are having a little girl.  Whew, I am so glad it is over.  Maybe now I can get my life in somewhat a better path.  Well actually after this coming Monday.  Seems that with my prior cat-scans they (the doctors) saw a nodule in my right breast.  So this past Monday I went for more mammograms and ultrasounds.  So the decision has been made that this coming Monday I will go back for a needle biopsy.  I am saying so many prayers that all will be fine.  As a matter of fact, due to my chronic skin order condition, the doctor feels that this may be the cause of it all.  I am just praying that it is. The worse part is waiting for the pathologist report which will take 5 to 7 days.  I keep reminding myself it will be good, it will be good.   And with all of this, my birthday is sunday and I will be turning 60.  Wow what a great gift I am getting.......NOT. 
Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment